Grand Fantasia Leveling Guide
Having a guide on how to level is important in every MMORPG because it will save you both time and effort finding the best way to level. This guide is written to help most of the new comers to the game level as efficiently as possible. Most of the tips are written in conjunction with the available REP quests. The REP quests offer the best way to level up and advance in terms of EXP.
REP quests typically require you to kill some certain number of mobs or collect the monster drops. These quests have lower and maximum level requirement for them to be turned on.
Hope this guide can help you through your journey in the world of Grand Fantasia Online. It should be noted that if more than one way is listed under the level range. It means that both ways work and you should go with the way that you feel is more fun.
If you have any questions with any of the Acronyms, you should use this as a reference while following this guide. For generic leveling tips, consider reading 10 Tips to Improve Your Grinding and Leveling and 10 Steps to Level Up Faster.
You should complete these levels while still on Siwa Island which should be a breeze.
During this stage, simply follow the normal quests until level 18. You could also buy quill publishing books to earn extra money. These quests ask you to kill the same monsters as your normal quests. You should avoid Boss or party quests unless you have a full party. You should also skip the PC quests for now.
1. Go to Ancient Forest to collect Honey Bear Meat and Fat. Do so until level 22 and turn in those items for REP quests. You will reach level 23 or 24 after these quests. It should be noted that the quest also gives you wolf mount.
2. You can also do Fat Bat Guano REP at the Red Ridge as an alternative.
Go to Southern Island to collect Crab Meat for the REP quests. Do so until level 30.
1. Continue staying at Southern Island for Pirate Bandanas.
2. Start doing merchant REP at Angoya Island while doing the Sunbird Meat REP
Go to Bone Reef Peninsula to collect Sabrecat Tusk Claws until level 38
Start doing Pirate REP and save the green gun powder kits. There is a green gun powder kit REP that becomes available at level 40. Continue leveling until level 42.
Go to Scorching Wind Desert and start doing Kaslow Guilde REP, Jale Guilde REP. It should be noted that these mobs also drop REP quest items such as Stomach Bag of Water and Essense of the Dead. Do so until level 45 or 46.
1. Go to Land of Sighs and start doing the Dragon REP.
2. Continue doing Kaslow and Jale REP quests in conjunction with the Bandit Badge REP. However this way is less efficient because a lot of running is involved.
Go to Misty Wetlands and do Passenger REP. Also do the Illya Guilde REP at the same time. It should be noted that the Jelly Rabbit Crystals also drop here.
Go to Lost Highlands and do Kaslow and Jale Guilde REP while collecting the Highland Deer Skin.
1. Stay at the Lost Highlands for the Yak REP while collecting Spellcaster’s Yak Horns. The Horns REP quests become available at level 52.
2. Go to Misty Wetlands and do Maiden REP with an efficient party.
Go to Blakatoa Range and do the Spider REP.
1. Do ACV dungeon runs for some extra money and blue equipments. In addition there is a chance that you can get a bear mount.
2. Do the Camp REP.
Go to Prism Island for Camp REP quests. One is to kill only the Lizards. Another is to kill Lizards, Prairie Elks, and Wild Armored Beasts.
1. Go to Prism Island and being the Jelly REP.
2. Collect Necklaces which can be turned in for REP until level 66.
3. Level at SMF dungeon entrances if you are either Cleric, Wizard, Demonologist, or Sage.
You automatically level after completing a small quest for the class change.
Go to Knight Valley and kill soldiers for the Soldier REP in conjunction with the Guild REP. It should be noted that if your party is good, one teammate can also work on the Wolves Map Quest.
1. Go to Eternal Mountains and level with the Lion Lizards REP and Bee Kill REP quest.
2. PT dungeon is also available at this point. This dungeon can offer you great source of money in addition to some EXP.
Go to Oblivion Border and start doing Crab REP. It should be noted that if your party is full, you can locate two people to Dogs for additional EXP.
Go to Winterflake Forest for another REP quest. The monsters here also have dense spawn areas which makes it easy to AoE.
You can start doing the Map quests with a full party. Each type of monster should have one person except for Elks which need two. Every member in your party typically will finish at the same time. However, if you do not have full party it is more efficient to stay at the level 71 REP.
You are now at the cap base level. You should continue leveling to earn your Master points. You should continue staying at the Winterflake forests for all the REP quests.
Grand Fantasia Common Used Terms Dictionary
General Grand Fantasia Guides:
General Grand Fantasia Guides:
16 Simple Ways to Make Grand Fantasia Gold Fast, Quick and Easy
Leveling Up in Grand Fantasia Fast, Simple, and Easy
External Link:Grand Fantasia Official Site