Some of these methods still take alot of patience and practice. However, you are on your way to make lots of gold when you become accustomed with all sorts of gold making avenues. The best way to make gold now is to get it through alot of small amounts from different methods and holding on to those gold.
1. Normal QuestMake sure that you do not skip any quests. These quests offer a sure way of making bits of gold that will help you with the game. It should be noted that the gold you earn from quests increases as you level up. You should balance between leveling and saving for gold for the most optimal game play.
Be efficient while doing quests. Overlap multiple quests that deal with the same monsters. Typically you could find REP quests that ask you to kill same monsters or monsters close to each other.
2. Repeatable QuestsRepeatable quests are great to do if you need money. Because you can do these as much as you want until you out level the quest or maxed your town fame. These quests will give you both EXP and money so you should make the best use of them.
For Party repeatable quests. You can generally get around 3-7g per turn in at higher levels. In addition to the EXP and gold, you also get treasure map pieces.
3. Repeatable Quest ItemsBecause most players will also use their repeatable quests to level their characters. Sometimes when higher level players make alternate characters or cash shop players make lower level characters. They would rather buy your repeatable quest items at a premium in order to level their own characters faster. You can take advantage of this by selling your repeatable quest items for some extra cash.
4. Guild QuestDo guild quest, the amount of gold they pay sometimes are worth it.
5. Demon Hunter QuestsFind the Demon Hunter quests by clicking the Events icon on the upper right of your screen. Check the "Today Only" Section and click on the Treasure hunting. You can then find the corresponding NPC's to each demon.
6. Farm BossesFarm bosses for their rare drops and scrolls. Sell those drops for some nice gold.
7. Craft and Sell Orange EquipmentsCraft special items such as orange items. Sell them for a decent profit. However, you should craft for the classes that are the most popular to make sure you could turn over your items faster. These classes include Pally, Zerker, Ranger, and Assassin. It depends on the situation for your particular server. You should not gamble by buying all the required materials and craft. You might lose all of your gold if you decide to go this route. You should rather save the mats to craft yourself.
8. Save Your Money and Spend WiselyDo NOT buy the NPC gears and weapons because they are worthless and more expensive compared to other equipments you can get. You should make good use of your sprite to obtain the weapons and armor that you need at lower levels.
9. Sprite GatheringGather raw materials with your sprites and sell them in AH. For this case, your Sprite's levels matter because they can collect higher level mats. The stack of higher level mats also sell for better gold than lower level ones.
Pay attention to what sells and what does not. You want to specialize in things that have fast turnover so you can get your gold fast. Check the AH and salespeople to get an idea of what is happening in your MMMORPG server.
10. Sell All of Your ItemsSell all your items through AH and salesperson or to vendors if possible. It is better to sell them for little bits of money than simply destroying them.
11. Buy Low and Sell HighYou could spend more time in Auction Houses and focus on the new items that go on sale. Make mental notes on what items sell fast and at what price. If you stumble upon items that are priced below market price, you could buy them and resell for a profit.
The market is always changing, therefore you need to have a close understanding on the server economy in order to make great profits. I have written a comprehensive guide on how to make the maximum profit possible, visit Trade your way to riches in any MMORPG – SkyBlue’s Game Trading Guide.
12. Salvage ItemsMake money by salvaging green items below level 20, and get the essences to sell them for 75s-1g each.
13. Misc ThingsEach of the below items can be sold for 50s - 1g a piece.
Jelly Rabbit Coins - Drops from chests, boxes and jars.
Dark Sprite Emblems - Cursed Chests sometimes spawn a cursed monster for you to kill.
Mysterious Essences - You can salvage items under level 20 to get these.
14. Instance/Dungeon RunsDo Prairie Cave (PC) runs nonstop and sell the lower level rare items. If you get Saph's Energies, you can make armors and helm to sell them.
Once you reach level 45+, you could start doing OSI (Old Siwa Island). These runs offer great 12g rewards if you have a good party.
At higher level which is 56+, a well-made gaia party can crank out 100g per hour, in addition to the gold that you can get from repeatable items and rare talent blueprints. It should be noted that a full stack of Eternities sells for good amount of profit. You also get four fantasy map fragments per hour.
15. Treasure MapsTreasure maps from Angoya Island (Bunny, Sunbird REP quest) and Plague Forest (Werewolf REP quests). It is relatively easy for you to obtain these treasure maps and test your luck.
16. AP Cash Item ResellingYou could obtain gold by selling the Magic Clays that you can buy from the Cash Shop. You could then make fast gold by trading with other players via the Auction House. This is not a bad option if you make good income in real life and simply want to have good time in game without slaving over simple gold.
Grand Fantasia Common Used Terms Dictionary
General Grand Fantasia Guides:
General Grand Fantasia Guides:
16 Simple Ways to Make Grand Fantasia Gold Fast, Quick and Easy
Leveling Up in Grand Fantasia Fast, Simple, and Easy
External Link:Grand Fantasia Official Site