Legend of Edda Simple Item Strengthen Guide
Below is a simple guide of how to strengthen your equipments in Legend of Edda.
1. Visit the AnvilVisit the Anvil in town to start the item strengthen process by selecting “Item Strengthen”
2. Insert the EquipmentsPut the desired equipment and corresponding Upgrade Stone into the menu. Upgrade and pray for the best.
3. Obtain Basic Upgrade StonesBoth the Weapon Upgrade Stone and the Armor Upgrade Stone can be purchased from the Material Merchant or received from Disassembly green or higher equipments.
4. Strengthen LimitThe limit of strengthening level is currently set at +10
5. Item BreakageThere are chances that the items may degrade or downgrade depending on its current level.
7. Protection GloveLater in game, protection glove will be available via Cash Shop to protect equipments from breakage.
8. Advanced Enchantment (Side note)Advanced Enchantment such as elemental enhancement will be available later in game via bosses such as raids and world bosses. These offer better improvement of yours gears and will become the best in-game.
9. Equipment GlowOnly your weapon will show glow when its strengthened past +4. Different upgrade levels will show different color of glow. Level 4 shows a yellow glow while level 10 shows a cool blue glow.
To learn more about Legend of Edda Online, visit SkyBlueRPG's Legend of Edda Guide Collection Legend of Edda Guide Collection